miniaturementor.com » Terms & Conditions miniaturementor.com, Miniature Mentor
Terms and Conditions of Use
THIS IS A CONTRACT. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE AND THE ONLINE TRAINING LIBRARY. BY ACCESSING THE SITE (WHICH INCLUDES THE ONLINE TRAINING LIBRARY), YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS IMPOSED IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THE SITE OR ACCESS ANY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIS SITE.
BY USING MINIATUREMENTOR.COM’S SERVICE OR PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT OR SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF MODIFICATIONS TO THE AGREEMENT, WHICH MODIFICATIONS MINIATUREMENTOR.COM MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FOR WILL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY MODIFIED AGREEMENT. BE AWARE THAT SOME TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT EXIST IN PERPETUITY, REGARDLESS OF THE STATUS OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
1. Contact Information.
34 Ashwarren Road
North York, Ontario, Canada, M3J 1Z5
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
•“Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information on the Site.
•“OTL” or “Online Training Library” or "Download" or "Download//DVD" refers to video tutorials made by Miniature Mentor and sold through the site miniaturementor.com.
•“Agreement” or “Terms” refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use and any subsequent modifications.
•“Exercise Files” refers to the exercise files prepared by the authors for use with the training videos and other media.
•“miniaturementor.com” "MINIATUREMETNOR.com" refers to MINIATURE MENTOR a Canadian Company.
•“Online Training Library” or “OTL” means the subscription-based database of audio-visual works that is available through the Site and is part of the Site.
•“Subscriber” refers to a person who purchases a subscription to to access the Online Training Library until such time the subscription is cancelled from either a termination of recurring payments or misuse determinied by MINIATURE MENTOR.
•“Website” or “Site” "miniaturementor.com" refers to the website maintained on the World Wide Web by Miniature Mentor, available at http://www.miniaturementor.com and includes the Online Training Library available exclusively through the domain www.miniaturementor.com
•“You” or “Your” refers to the User. If You are Accessing the Site as an employee or agent of another, “You” or “Your” refers to the User and the User’s principal.
3. Modification of Terms. MINIATURE MENTOR.com reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Except as otherwise stated herein, any change to these Terms is effective immediately after MINIATUREMENTOR.com gives notice to the User. Notice can be given through e-mail, a posting on the Site or any other means by which a User may obtain notice. User agrees to check the Site periodically for changes to these Terms. Any use of the Site after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed terms and/or conditions.
4. Limited License. MINIATURE MENTOR hereby grants each Customer/Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to Access the content and information available in the Online Training Library and anywhere else on its site according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the applicable subscription fees and adherence to these Terms. Each Customer/Subscriber agrees that the Online Training Library may not be Accessed/Downloaded/Copied/Distributed/Transcoded/Transcribed in any way shape or form by anyone other than the Customer/Subscriber who purchased the Downloads/Subscription and for his/her personal use. Each Customer/Subscriber agrees that the Online Training Library may not be Shared/Uploaded in any way shape or form that would allow anyone other than the original user to access that content. Users agree that downloaded material is the property of MINIATURE MENTOR in perpetuity and cannot be made available for distribution/sale/re-sale/upload/shared even after the termination of a subscription.
5. Fees; Renewal; Refund Policies. Monthly subscription plan Automatically renews monthly until cancelled by Subscriber. Automatically renews on the same date of each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2011 subscription renews on February 28, 2011) ?Fees charged on renewal date •Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that Subscriber may cancel renewed subscription in writing up to three (3) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
6. Downloaded content made available through the Online Training Library/DVD maybe kept for personal use only and not shared or distributed in any way shape or form or made available for resale. The content belongs in perpetuity to miniaturementor.com and is their copyright. Violating these rules or infringing on their copyright in any way, shape or form will make you liable for all legal damages to MINIATURE MENTOR, including but not limited to, court costs, loss of revenue and future loss of revenue.
•Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates •MINIATUREMENTOR.com may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that MINIATUREMENTOR.com provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription •MINIATUREMENTOR.com may terminate the subscription and these Terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information •Right of Access to the Online Training Library is granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees Monthly Premium
MINIATUREMENTOR.com strives to provide the Online Training Library to its Subscribers on a continuous basis. To that end, MINIATUREMENTOR.com will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access to the conent to its Subscribers. However, from time to time, Subscribers may be unable to Access the OTL due to conditions beyond MINIATUREMENTOR.com’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the OTL to its Subscribers, MINIATUREMENTOR.com will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money. MINIATUREMENTOR.com endeavors to provide the highest quality content to its Subscribers. To that end, MINIATUREMENTOR.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this Site. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
7. Prohibited Conduct. User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
•Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects MINIATUREMENTOR’s computers, servers or databases.
•Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
•Permit or provide others Access to the OTL using Your user name and session code or otherwise, or the name and session code of another authorized User.
•Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the Site. •Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Site.
•Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the Site content.
•Plagiarism - You are expressly prohibited from regurgitating, copying, reusing, plagiarizing or re-branding any of the content, techniques, subjects, themes and materials presented in the OTL on your own site, product, tutorial, dvd, video, articles or webstore. You will make yourself expressly known to our company and staff via email with the title "Producer Purchase" explaining that you are such an agency or individual making/selling competing products/freeware or working for someone making/selling competing products/freeware. You will not now or ever attempt to use the content/techniques/materials in the OTL to create similar products or freeware to undermine, undersell, compete financially or cause financial damage to our business. You will not now or ever work for, be contracted by, create content for, aide or assist any person, company, group or agency we believe to be a content creator or competitor for our products. You agree that by accessing our videos you will never use the conent in any way, shape or form in your own production/dvd/video/article/site/streaming video/blog/webstore or any other space we believe violates this agreement. You also agree to immediately cease and desist the production of any content we believe violates this section and accept all legal consequences as a result.
•Violate or attempt to violate MINIATUREMENTOR’s security mechanisms, Access any data or server You are not authorized to Access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
•Engage in any other conduct which violates DMCA/Copyright Act or other laws of Canada.
•Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Site or MINIATUREMENTOR.com.
•Use the Site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
•Misrepresent Your identity or personal information when Accessing the Site; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by MINIATUREMENTOR.
•Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
•Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on the Site.
•Provide any commercial hosting service with Access to the Site and/or the content on the Site. To ensure that Users of the Site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, MINIATUREMENTOR reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and reserves the right to revoke or deny Access to the OTL to any person or entity whose use of the OTL suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available at the OTL beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the OTL and will result in revocation or denial of Access to the OTL. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by MINIATUREMENTOR.com. You agree not to violate any Canadian/U.S., foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
8. LIMITED WARRANTIES. MINIATUREMENTOR.com warrants that the software that allows Users to Access the OTL (“Software”), if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described on the Site. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM PROVIDES NO WARRANTY THAT YOUR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT AND/OR INTERNET SERVICE IS COMPATIBLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ACCESS THE SITE. MINIATUREMENTOR.com also warrants that the media containing the Software, if provided by MINIATUREMENTOR.com, is free from defects in material on the date the User acquired the Software. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM'S SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: (A) TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE MEDIA OR SOFTWARE; (B) TO ADVISE THE USER HOW TO ACHIEVE SUBSTANTIALLY THE SAME FUNCTIONALITY WITH THE SOFTWARE AS DESCRIBED; OR (C) IF THE ABOVE REMEDIES ARE IMPRACTICABLE, TO REFUND THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE PAID FOR ACCESS TO THE OTL. THE USER MUST INFORM MINIATUREMENTOR.COM OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SOFTWARE WITHIN THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS OF DISCOVERING THE PROBLEM OR MINIATUREMENTOR.COM WILL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO HONOR THIS WARRANTY. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR REFUND THE SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE FOREGOING WARRANTY WITHIN THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS OF BEING SO NOTIFIED. IF ANY MODIFICATIONS ARE MADE TO THE SOFTWARE BY THE USER DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD; IF THE MEDIUM OR SOFTWARE IS SUBJECTED TO ACCIDENT, ABUSE, OR IMPROPER USE; OR IF THE USER VIOLATES THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN THIS WARRANTY SHALL IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE SOFTWARE IS USED ON OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OTHER THAN THE UNMODIFIED VERSION OF HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE WITH WHICH THE SOFTWARE WAS DESIGNED TO BE USED AS DESCRIBED. ALTHOUGH MINIATUREMENTOR.COM HAS ATTEMPTED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN.
9. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS/HER/ITS OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (BEYOND THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN SECTION 10), EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM DOES NOT WARRANT ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FROM USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SITE. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR COMPLIES WITH ANY PARTICULAR LAW OR REGULATION, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF AND YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL MINIATUREMENTOR.COM OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRODUCTIVITY OR CONTRACT, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT MINIATUREMENTOR.COM RECEIVED FROM THE SUBSCRIBER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO ACCESS THE OTL, AND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT WILL MINIATUREMENTOR.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT MINIATUREMENTOR.COM RECEIVED FROM THE SUBSCRIBER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION TO ACCESS THE OTL, EVEN IF MINIATUREMENTOR.COM SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR AN OMISSION OF MINIATUREMENTOR.COM, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THIS SITE. NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF MINIATUREMENTOR.COM IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSION, OR ADDITIONS TO THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OR DISCLAIMERS. MINIATUREMENTOR.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT MINIATUREMENTOR.COM RECEIVED FROM THE SUBSCRIBER, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY SUPPORT SERVICES FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION MAY PROHIBIT OR MODIFY THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, AND SUCH DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Security; Authorized Use. Subscribers are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. MINIATUREMENTOR.com has the right but not the obligation to investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. MINIATUREMENTOR.com may suspend Your Access while it conducts an investigation. Subscribers are required to enter a user name and session code to Access the OTL. To protect against unauthorized Access to Your account, it is recommended that You close the browser when You have finished using the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your user name and session code. You represent and warrant that You are the person on whose behalf You claim to accept these Terms, or, if You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a person or entity, You represent and warrant that You have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and bind the person or entity. You also represent and warrant that You are an adult who is legally able to enter into these Terms. You may not use the account, user name or session code of someone else at any time. You agree to notify MINIATUREMENTOR.com immediately of any unauthorized use or loss of Your account, user name, session code and/or credit card information. You also agree to notify MINIATUREMENTOR.com immediately if You are aware of or suspect other unauthorized use of the Site and/or the Site content. MINIATUREMENTOR.com will not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using Your user name and session code with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by MINIATUREMENTOR.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents or representatives due to someone else’s use of Your account, user name or session code. MINIATUREMENTOR.com will never ask You for Your session code. If You need a new user name and/or session code, MINIATUREMENTOR.com will generate a new user name and session code automatically and send it to Your e-mail or postal address.
11. Right to Investigate Infringement. You hereby authorize Miniature Mentor at any time to collect information (either voluntarily or through a subpeona or at anytime and any manner when we have reason to believe you have infringed our material or are ingaged in suspicious activity) from your Internet Service Provider, email provider, employer or any other website that you may be affiliated with, or a member of, registered under your name or through an alias/avatar that you use about any activity that we believe may infringe on our work/ website/ content or copyrighted material or any activity outlined in Section 7. This information will then be used against you by Miniature Mentor to prove infringement of our work/website/content or copyrighted work. You will not hold Miniature Mentor responsible for collecting/ obtaining/ referencing any information that may be considered of a personal nature or damaging to you or others through its revealation.
12. The Subscription Service; in addition to all points above, Miniature Mentor will decide upon which videos are released and by which date and how frequently. The subscription fee does not guarantee that any newly released material will be added to the library - it simply covers access to the site for a particular month. Therefore you are paying a monthly fee to access our current library of videos, not for a specific video or release schedule or new content. Miniature Mentor is not obligated to refund any portion of the subscription fee if a particular video is not released, unavailable, removed or if the contents of the library do not grow from the time you subscribed.
13. Termination of Agreement. In addition to MINIATUREMENTOR.com’s other rights, it may terminate this Agreement at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. MINIATUREMENTOR.com may also terminate Access to the OTL or cancel subscriptions to the OTL without notice if it believes, in its sole judgment, that You have breached or may breach any term or condition of this Agreement, or engaged in conduct that MINIATUREMENTOR.com deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this Section and the provisions found in all sections shall survive in perpetuity. Each Subscriber’s obligation to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
15. Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between MINIATUREMENTOR.com and User regarding the subject matter hereof. Any previous agreement, whether oral or written, between MINIATUREMENTOR.com and User dealing with the subject matter hereof is superseded. These Terms may only be modified or amended in writing. If any portion of these Terms is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, such portion will be deemed severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Upon User’s breach or threatened breach of these Terms, MINIATUREMENTOR.com may pursue any legal or equitable remedy available, including but not limited to, direct, consequential and punitive damages and injunctive relief. MINIATUREMENTOR.com’s remedies are cumulative and not exclusive. Failure of MINIATUREMENTOR.com to exercise any remedy or enforce any portion of this Agreement at any time shall not operate as a waiver of any remedy or of the right to enforce any portion of the Agreement at any time thereafter. User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or regarding this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. By Accessing the Site, User signs for and accepts this shortening of the statutes of limitations. MINIATUREMENTOR.com makes no representation that the content of the Site is appropriate or available for use in all locations. MINIATUREMENTOR.com operates this Site from Canada and makes no representation that the Site complies with any foreign or international laws. You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, including any international laws, in using this Site. You may not assign Your rights or delegate Your duties under these Terms. The parties agree that no third party is an intended beneficiary of these Terms. MINIATUREMENTOR.com cannot provide notifications via post, only e-mail.
16. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Forum and Venue. These Terms and any claim or action related to or arising from these Terms at http://www.miniaturementor.com/legal.html or any claim or action related to the content on the Site shall be governed by Canadian law, without regard to any provision that would make the laws of another jurisdiction applicable. All disputes between You and MINIATUREMENTOR.com shall be finally resolved through binding arbitration in a court and manner of Miniature Mentor's choosing and governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
Miniature Mentor controls miniaturementor.com from its office within the Province of Ontario, Canada. The Website can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada and from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions have laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, by accessing the Website, You agree that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Website, or any other hyperlinked website, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You also agree and hereby submit that Miniature Mentor will determine the court of Jurisdiction when, if and where should legal should litigation be required.
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 23, 2007
Miniature Mentor ©. All rights reserved 2012.